Aostsoft JPEG JPG to Text OCR Converter is an easy-to-use and flexible Image OCR converter. It can batch extract text from image JPEG JPG and convert into editable TXT document. Recognize characters in multiple languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Romanian, Indonesian languages. Aostsoft JPEG JPG to Text OCR Converter can analyze and recognize the text contents in JPEG JPG image files. It provides user-friendly interface and supports to extract text from JPEG JPG image to editable Text TXT files.
More Products to Consider
- Extract text from JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF image and convert in...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Convert your MS Word documents into JPEG images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Convert any image as JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF to PowerPoi...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content