Zemana AntiLogger uses sophisticated behavioral analysis to monitor your PC in real-time, taking note of suspicious activity. It can tell if somebody is recording your keystrokes, searching your hard drive, or tampering with your system. Zemana AntiLogger responds immediately to malware threats, and locks out the thieves, instantly.
The AntiLogger is designed to work with your anti-virus. While an anti-virus application will protect you against a wide range of known forms of malware, the AntiLogger is able to stop advanced, new, and niche threats developed with a specific objective: to steal your private information or access your secure internet connections.
What's new in this version:
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Added full support for Windows 8 RTM 32-bit support
- Added partial support for Windows 8 RTM 64-bit support
- Improved self protection
- Improved protection of COM interfaces
- Improved behavior under VMware Guest
- Improved screengrabber protection on 32-bit Windows
- Russian language file updated