CNET Editors' review
AntiLogger attempts to provide your computer with a different layer of security from other similar products. By operating as an active defense, as opposed to a reactive one, this program thinks it could be the answer to your problems.
This program has a simple interface that is very easy to understand. While AntiLogger takes care of complicated tasks such as detecting and isolating keystroke monitoring bugs, screen-capture-making viruses, and other unwanted attackers, users are given simple choices that make defense easy. You can run only certain defenses or choose from a brief list of customizations. And, when new programs are downloaded, AntiLogger goes to work assessing its danger and giving users the option to disallow its download. This is a fantastic addition that makes the potentially dangerous world of downloads slightly less risky.
Overall, the limited flexibility makes this an ideal program for all level of users. Those used to the look of traditional security programs, which show how many files have been scanned and how long you have until completion, may not like the static look of AntiLogger, but users who just want to know things are being taken care of without too much effort on their part will like what this 21-day trial program puts on the table.
Zemana AntiLogger has a new, powerful way to protect your PC from malware attacks. We don't rely on virus signature updates and file scanning like the traditional anti-virus programs do. Our unique technology detects when malware runs on your computer, and we shut it down before it can steal your identity or hurt your computer. Zemana AntiLogger eliminates threats from keyloggers, SSL banker trojans, and spyware. We designed Zemana AntiLogger for maximum compatibility. You can use Zemana AntiLogger seamlessly, as an important extra layer of security, in harmony with almost any antivirus, antimalware, or firewall software.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 fixed IOCTL Handling Privilege Escalation Vulnerability and significant improvement in product stability.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor, filter, and control all computer activities of your ch...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect folders, hide files, lock applications, and restrict ac...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your online privacy by cleaning up Internet history and...
- Protect files and emails using encryption software.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 41 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not for 64 bit Vista/Windows 7"
Version: AntiLogger 126.96.36.199
I used it for several years on 32 bit XP and had no problems with it. It caught several attempts to log keystrokes.
No 64 bit versions.
From Zemana's FAQ http://www.zemana.com/TFaq.aspx
Q: Why don't you offer a product for 64-bit Windows?
A: AntiLogger is not available for Windows x64 (64-bit) operating systems.
Microsoft extended the core of the operating system kernel in the x64 editions of Windows with KPP (Kernel Patch Protection - informally known as PatchGuard) in such a way that self-checks are routinely performed to detect tampering.
The proactive protection provided by AntiLogger is not supported by the Windows x64 kernel. AntiLogger must make changes to the kernel to implement proactive protection. These changes are detected by PatchGuard as tampering, so the system will crash soon after AntiLogger is installed.
If Microsoft ever removes PatchGuard from their x64 systems or provide some useful SDK available to security vendors, we'll provide a 64-bit edition of AntiLogger.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content