zeitAnker Annotation Transcriber: An easy way to transcribe, analyze, translate or tag video and audio.
Native time-code support and the abiltity to add video stills make Annotation Transcriber an ideal choice for journalists, filmdirectors, art-directors, video-production and education.
- Use any video and audio file that QuickTime supports.
- Insert timecode-markers and snippets, adjust playback speed.
- Shortcuts and single-button start/stop/replay for foot-pedal support allow fluent work.
- The editing features give you all you expect from a native Mac OS X application. Export to layout applications or to time-code savvy applications like Annotation Edit or Final Cut Pro, print or emai your work as PDF.
- Add video images at fixed and variable size.
- Import Annotation Edit RTF with active time-code markers.
- Annotation Transcriber reads native time-code (NTSC DF, Pal NDF).
- Big native time-code display.
- Export and import of rtf, rtfd, html or Word.
- Files may be sent to and edited by other applications, without loosing active time-code markers to directly jump to the scene.
- Fast spotting using Apple Remote Control.
- Support of http/rtsp streams and QuickTime 7.1 aspect ratio flags
- Enhanced DFXPP Flash support.