zeitAnker Annotation Edit - a unique editor for professional subtitles, captions and annotations on Mac OS X 10.4
Annotation Edit is designed to give production houses and eLearning environments a smooth subtitle workflow for Apple DVD Studio Pro / Final Cut Pro, QuickTime WebTV and broadcast.
- Annotation Edit can import & export DVD Studio Pro/Spruce STL, STL EBU binary (all latin characters), Final Cut Pro XML - including italic style, alignment and position, SCC closed caption (line 21) - including italic style and position.
- Import of DVD Studio Pro subtitle track item description xml - all languages at once, including italic style, alignment and position.
There are numerous other unique features, such as automatic audio spotting, easy handling of Windows text files, unlimited tracks, server integration, MS Excel xml import, QuickTime 7 unicode text export and lots more. Typical dead ends in workflow often vanish.
The tool is fast, reliable, easy to use and available as universal binary.
What's new in this version:
- Export as QuickTime reference movie with closed captions (no recompression). This feature currently requires the ClosedCaptionImporter.component. Keep in mind: QuickTime does not accept entries shorter than 1:18 seconds. For IPhone, iPod, AppleTV only h264 movies should be used.
- Added an option to keep the waveform when changing the attached movie. This allows fast use of alternating proxy media and file exchange.
- Basic export to EBU STL teletext (box, larg... See all new features »