zeitAnker Annotation Edit gives you a sophisticated interface to attribute and subtitle video or audio in very short time. Therefore we developed techniques hardly found elsewhere and took the chance to build a clean and extensible product from scratch.
What's new in this version:
- Added import of timecode from BWF and BWF iXML metadata.
- Added FCP X clip marker export for audio only files.
- Revised FCP X clip marker export for newer FCP X versions.
- Added Quicktime 7 movie export with audio only files.
- Images (NLE,DCP). Added FCP X 10.1 compound clip event support.
FCP X 10.1 compound clip events require FCP X 10.1.2 or later.
FCP X with Movie export is done as compound clip event.
FCP X 10.1 images can be exported... See all new features »