CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Angry Birds Seasons lets you play the popular birds vs. pigs game, but with themes that match every season. You can play among jack-o'-lanterns and white-sheet ghosts in the fall; snowmen and Santa-capped pigs during the winter; or brightly colored eggs and bunny hats when it gets close to Easter. You can play whichever season you want right away--you won't need to unlock every level in order to unlock new themed worlds. With that said, the gameplay is no different than you've come to expect with Angry Birds, but maybe that's a good thing--most people love Angry Birds exactly the way it is. Like the original, you'll be presented with a structure filled with evil pigs. Your job is launch different types of birds from a slingshot, in the hope of knocking the whole structure down.
Just like every Angry Birds game, the plot is the same: The evil pigs have stolen our avian heroes' eggs, and now the birds are ready to get their revenge. At this time, Angry Birds Seasons includes six different seasonal themes to fit Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, a summer picnic theme, and Halloween. Many of the new levels can be quite challenging (it's clear Seasons was meant for experienced Angry Birds players), so we recommend that newcomers to the game start with the original Angry Birds.
Overall, if you're already an Angry Bird fan, Angry Birds Seasons gives you a bunch of new levels to solve with fun seasonally themed levels to play through.
From Rovio Mobile:
What's new in this version: Welcome to beautiful Piglantis! Things work a little differently in this aquatic wonderland -- try flinging the birds underwater and see what happens! Think you can defeat the King Pig in his tropical lagoon kingdom?Play through 30 ALL NEW LEVELS in the fantastic kingdom of Piglantis!Delight in the new water physics -- hint: pigs sink!Explore the underwater ruins of Piglantis!Groove to the aquatic sounds of the lost pigilisation!(V2.4.1: Minor improvements to gameplay experience)
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content