Angeliux (formerly Wtools32) is a multipurpose system utility. It concentrates numerous utilities to one small "Stay-on-top" window.
- Time, Date, free memory, CPU utilization, running applications
- day info
- two extra time zones
- configurable stay-on-top position on screen
- email checker (25 accounts) check interval from one minute
- telnet (TCP raw connection) with one line batch sending
- # TCP server, configurable listening port # calculator with tape
- ...and more.
What's new in this version:
- Was formerly WTools32