CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
An easy-to-use video utility, Andromedia Video Editor enables users to create projects from the palm of their hand. While the idea behind this application is good, the execution needs some work. Plagued with pushed advertisements and instability, this video editor leaves a lot to be desired.
At less than 6MB, one might wonder how Andromedia Video Editor actually functions. While the application claims to fully support the MP4 format and a maximum resolution of 720p, we encountered some problems during testing. We tested the app on a Galaxy S3 with the Android 4.2 operating system. Even though this is a fairly new device, well equipped to support this video editor, the application crashed twice before the project was started. Additionally, a couple of advertisements also appeared in the notification bar during this short testing period. The overall layout and functions are quite intuitive and users will have no problem learning to use this software. In a few moments video clips may be selected from the device's gallery and a soundtrack added. The real frustration begins when the project must be rendered. Rendering a project takes a ridiculous amount of time, and that is assuming the application doesn't crash several times during the operation.
The idea seems great, but Andromedia Video Editor's execution needs more work. The application has serious stability problems and some overly pushy advertising.
From TechCat Mobile:
AndroMedia Video EditorVideo Editing App For Android PlatformAndroMedia is unique Video Editing App For Android PlatformDesigned to be intuitive to use, AndroMedia is fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.* Export movies in standard definition or HD (320p 480p 720p)* Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing* Trim and Combine both video and audio files in two different editor.* Apply effects and transitions and more* Overlay title clips for captions and movie credits* Apply Crop and Ken Burns effects to your video tracks* Apply FadeIn and FadeOut effect to your audio tracks* Supports MP4,MOV,JPG,PNG,MP3,WAV file formats* Save login credentials to upload videos directly to YouTube from AndroMedia* Easy to use layoutContent rating: Low Maturity
More Products to Consider
- Sync iTunes playlists, rate music and build playlists directly ...
- Play the video in various formats.
- HD video player is the easiest android phone player, has a powe...
- Mix and scratch 2 MP3 files on your Android device.
- SYBLA TV Sybla TV brings you the best Arabic and international ...
- Turn your phone into a wireless camera! Supports Windows, Mac a...
- Play popular file formats on your Android, including AVI, FLV, ...
- Hollywood Movies.
- Video Manager is the easy way to find, capture, view, organize ...
- Unlimited Music. Everywhere.
- Play almost any type of digital music files with Wide/Reverb/X-...
- A completely free video editing and authoring software.
- Watch a collection of funny videos on your smartphone.
- ## Can play and browser MP4 File on your device.## You don't ne...
- Play audio and video files with this cross-platform player.
- Bass Booster - Equalizer - Volume Booster - 10 Presets.
- Download and share videos across Android, PC, and Web.
- Manage and play your media on the Android device.
- Listen to audiobooks and podcasts on your Android device using ...
- The best videos The Backyardigans Videos on your smartphone.To ...
- The best videos of Looney Tunes on your smartphone.To view the ...
- Play multiple video formats on your smartphone.
- YO. This is AutoRap. It turns speech into rap, and corrects bad...
- Do you want to watch videos from the most popular video hosts o...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Just need some help"
Version: Andromedia Video Editor 1.7
Awesome i love this app, it does excactly what i want.
When i render a project, It automatically sometimes speeds up one or two clips in the video i am making, I use it to make skateboarding videos of my son. And i dont want to speed up clips, so how do i stop this from happening. thank you
Please reply as soon as possible.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content