CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Mars Software:
Backup, View and create jpg preview images from your DSLR RAW photos on your tablet or phone.New Feature:Raw Photo Viewer - View hires images on your device.- Tap main screen image to view full screen- Tap file in file browser to view- Fling left/right to change- Drag to move- Pinch to zoom- Auto rotate image using Exif data where available.Note: Large images will be scaled down to approx 3000 x 2000 due to memory constraints.Backup your DSLR photos using your Android device.e.g. Using USB host to add a card reader and external hard drive to backup your camera memory card with your tablet/phone. Tested on Asus TF101.Note: Connecting your camera directly to your device should work if your camera supports a "USB storage" type mode for transfers. PTP/MTP is only available in Honeycomb 3.1.x and above and isn't supported by this app at the moment.Extract jpeg preview images from raw files for viewing on your device.Note: Preview image size selectable approx 320 x 240 or 640 x480 in free version.Requirements:USB Host is required if you want to copy files from an attatched external card reader or hard drive, but the app can be used to copy files around and extract preview images for files already on the device.Supported formats:Canon - CRW CR2 full raw files, sRaw not tested.Panasonic - PEFOlympus - OLYNikon - NEFPanasonic - RW2Not Supported:DNG - not yetRAW - old Panasonic raw files, no embedded jpg to preview.If you have raw photo files that can't be processed, email me a couple and I will try to add support for them in the app.Thanks:Brian for the test files and help testing the exif data.Neil for the test images, nice sky and clouds.If you get an Android Not Responding during after selecting "Clear Cache" in preferences then please wait, your cache files are been deleted and this can take a while. This is now fixed.Latest:Generate preview images sizes can now be 320 x 240 or 640 X 480.Backup mode can be configured to do one of three things1. Backup files2. Backup files and extract previews.3. Just Extract previews.Note: The "Backup" button and description will change to match the selected mode.Getting started:Backup:Use the "Config" button to configure the source and destination folders for your backup."Backup" will then copy all the files from the source folder and sub folders to the destination folder.Note:These folders need to be under "/mnt", "/sdcard" or "/Removable" before your are allowed to perform a backup.The status information will help you with your folder selection.Previews:Enable the preview option to create a small jpeg preview of each photo during the copy.The preview images can be viewed with your favourite image viewer and are added to the gallery.File Browser:Tap folders to enter them.Tap parent directory or the back button to come back out.Press and hold for a context menu to select folder.Keep pressing the back button to exit without making a selectionTap image file to viewImage Preview:Photos in the source folder are displayed on the main screen. The main photo can be changed by dragging the gallery control (looks a bit like a film strip) or by swiping left/right. Tap image to view full screen.Raw Photo Viewer:Fling left/right to changeDrag to movePinch to zoomRecent changes:1.06.3Added Raw Photo Viewer to APB- Tap image to view full screen- Tap file in file browser to view- Drag, zoom and fling supportedBug Fixes:Out of memory issuesAll reported bugsRemove image from main screen and don't attempt to display one when SRC folder is emptyOnly check dest folder validity when doing backupNPE in PrefsActivityFileBrowser select current/root folder crashesNull file list bug with non-existent folderFeel free to contact me with issues and questionsContent rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: 1.06.3Added Raw Photo Viewer to APB- Tap image to view full screen- Tap file in file browser to view- Drag, zoom and fling supportedBug Fixes:Out of memory issuesAll reported bugsRemove image from main screen and don't attempt to display one when SRC folder is emptyOnly check dest folder validity when doing backupNPE in PrefsActivityFileBrowser select current/root folder crashesNull file list bug with non-existent folderFeel free to contact me with issues and questions
More Products to Consider
- Correct and enhance photos form all possible angles.
- Change your photos into works of art.
- Awesome PicsArt Studio!.
- Enhance, transform, and share your photos easily.
- More than 600 effects, overlays, and borders to personalize any...
- The best camera application for portraits, 'Cymera'.
- Edit and share photos virtually anywhere. Access them all on Ph...
- Camera Path Folder Photo Video Movie Gallery Copy Move Target P...
- Edit your photos with effects, stickers, and texts on your Andr...
- Share your pictures on Facebook automatically.
- Troll your friends! Create rage faced photos and share created ...
- This is a Camera Application with assorting function.Before tak...
- Age your face and make a face look older as you can.
- Edit and Organize your jpg photo files you take or copy from PC...
- Manage, and share files on the go.
- (*For rooted devices only!) DiskDigger scans your device's memo...
- Back up your files safely on the Internet, share and sync files...
- Extra fonts by Dieter Steffmann for PicSay Pro.
- Edit images and photos in the most intuitive way.
- Combine multiple photos in fancy frames, add text caption and p...
- PicStory - Tell your story!.
- Get tablet optimized file manager for your Android device.
- Delete EXIF from your JPEG image.
- Backup your Android and PC files in the cloud.