The main purpose of AmplifX is to seek in a collection of primers, such as any molecular biologist get in his refrigerators, those which can be use to amplify a fragment into a target sequence, for example, and particularly, to design strategies to screen recombinant clones by PCR.
What's new in this version:
- Â Â The main window of AmplifX is now resizable (Primer list columns also)
- Â Â Alert messages when one launches the PCR with no target sequence or no primer in list or no cheched primers.
- Â Â Cosmetic aspects of the main window have been fixed Â
- Â Fix window reactivation after Â“run PCRÂ” execution. Â
- Â Help text corrected (thanks to Jean-Paul Herman) Â
- Â Best controls before opening or importing a primer list when a other primer lis... See all new features »