From Frictional Games:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a first person horror game with focus on immersion. It is a game where atmosphere and story comes first. Daniel awakens in a desolate Prussian castle without any memories to explain his situation. A letter written by himself reveals that the amnesia is actually self-inflicted. The mysterious message urges him to seek out and kill Alexander, a man residing deep below the castle. Hunted by a dark shadow, Daniel can see no other way out. If he is to save his life and mind, he needs to find out what it is all really about. It is his only hope for salvation. A dark descent awaits. Amnesia: The Dark Descent is brought to you by the same developers behind the critically acclaimed Penumbra series. With this new title, Frictional Games aim to take horror gaming to a new level. The game enables real-world physics, making interaction truly intuitive, and allows you to step inside the world of Amnesia. Pick up and manipulate almost any object, study them, and find a way to use them to your advantage. Feel the excitement of being an ordinary person trapped inside a fantastic and dangerous setting. Forget about fighting back. To survive you need to use your wits. Sneak, hide, and if all else fails - run. Forget about cutscenes and other breathers. Everything that happens, happens to you first hand. Become Daniel and uncover your past in a maze of forgotten memories. Enter an interactive nightmare where reality is a fragile concept.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good if you are into horror!"
Version: Amnesia: The Dark Descent Demo 1.0.1
Get into the game and you will feel scared!
None that I know of!
I have not played this game for very long. I have only tried the demo out to see how good my graphics card can keep up with the game requirements. However, for the brief period, it simulated a very scary environment. The 2.7 gigahertz MacBook Pro (i7) duo core Intel chip handles the processing so well that the game is smooth. If you are looking for a good horror game with lifelike environments, this may be the one for you. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Unless you lose your sense of not being scared anymore, you have not experienced the full game affect! I am just a scaredy-cat maybe?!hehe