From Aml Pages:
Aml Pages is tree-like notes manager for Windows. Aml Pages keeps all your notes, information, web pages, passwords, emails, and URLs in tree form, where you can quickly find what you need. It contains all your notes, information, web pages, passwords, URL-address in the form of a tree, so you can quickly find what you need. The Aml Pages can easily save web pages (or fragments) from the Internet and provides a sticky for quick notes. Manage megatons of your notes with ease at work and at home.
What's new in this version: Version 9.47 build 2423 fixed menu for splitter and removed tabs "As List" from left-side bar.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Store and organize your information in a single place.
- Place adhesive notes on your desktop just like the ones used at...
- Organize and plan your business and personal life with ease.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Capture images from your computer screen.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Maintain a list of notes and tasks.
- Recall your information with one push of a button.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep, use, and backup all your information in one application.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Write colorful desktop notes, which contain text and images.
- Organize your contacts all in a single screen.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep on top of appointments and events.
- Manage your schedules, tasks, files, notes, and other personal ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Place a customizable calendar with events, tasks, and alarms on...