Tired of missing out the hot deals on Amazon.com before they are gone within minutes? AmazonWatcher is a program that allows you to monitor the availability and price changes on hot items. Also, it can monitor price drop of your interested items and send you alert email.
What's new in this version:
- Added price history view.
- Added price watch for third party used items.
- Added Amazon Store button for quick access to amazon webpage.
- Added "Close to Minimize" option.
- Fixed the bug that price unit was wrong for Amazon.jp items.
More Products to Consider
- Watch hot items and price drop on Amazon.com.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Tracking software for prices on Amazon.com (US).
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Watch and record Web sites as they are viewed in a browser.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Browse and search Amazon online stores.
- Read online print media content.
- Service that performs an Amazon search on selected text.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Organize and manage your book collection.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Amazon.com search bar extension for Safari.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Widget to search amazon.com.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Monitor processes on your Mac or another Mac connected to your ...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Cloud Tools easy to install.
- Track the prices on amazon.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works as advertised"
Version: AmazonWatcher 1.3
Does the job perfectly. Just purchased a HD at a super price using it.
No con's that I can see. Very well done software
I would pay for this it is so good. Thanks to the developer and as I mentioned I have already saved money on a LaCie HD