CNET Editors' review
Most calendar software is designed to help you get organized. All-In-One Desktop Calendar aims to go a step further by organizing and replacing your computer's desktop. While this is certainly a unique approach, we were left wondering if it's really necessary.
This program's interface presents a bold default background image of a nature scene. This customizable background is a sign of things to come as All-In-One attempts to provide a service unlike other calendar programs. Still, users familiar with Microsoft Outlook will find this calendar and address book mimics the more popular program almost perfectly. One interesting addition is the option to separate your calendar into personal and business sides, a feature that may appeal to those trying to manage a work/life balance.
All-In-One replaces your desktop with options not found in other calendars. By enlarging the program to full screen you will have an opportunity to open your Web browser, choose between and open five different popular e-mail programs, use a calculator, and open any program your computer already has on its desktop.
It may take users some time to adapt to the completely new look and feel of their desktop, and this is where it becomes a matter of preference for how useful users find All-In-One Desktop Calendar to be. If you've been dreaming about a program that smoothly combines all these elements, look no further. However, if you are happy with your desktop, you might find All-In-One Desktop Calendar to be just unnecessary desktop clutter.
Eshasoft Desktop Calendar Software is a user-friendly and fun to use all-in-one productivity tool. With Eshasoft All-In-One Desktop Calendar Software, you can easily organize your time and contacts, and browse the Web with no pop-ups. Desktop calendar software will help you manage appointments, to-do lists, schedules. Make appointments and set up alarms to remind you of upcoming events, meetings, parties, vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It allows you to view all your events in a daily, weekly or monthly overview. You can also print your calendar in day, week or month view. You can also color-code different appointments and tasks. Drag-and-drop feature allows you to easily reschedule an event or change its duration within seconds. Desktop calendar presents a different calendar image each month, just as a conventional wall calendar does, but it offers you far more than that. You can customize and have your own monthly photos on it. All-in-one desktop calendar software can be set up to open automatically with Windows so that it is the first program viewed. This means that your calendar is at your fingertips at the start of every day. Address book / Contact manager keeps track of friends, family, and business contacts. You can store mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, Web links, and phone information and add some notes for each contact. Internet Explorer-compatible Web browser with built-in pop-up blocker. This no-nonsense pop-up blocker blocks pop-ups and pop-unders when you're surfing with All-In-One Desktop Calendar Software.
What's new in this version: Version 2012.01 added some enhancements and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Set up reminders and manage desktop notes, minimizing the numbe...
- Control and monitor computer usage.
- Restore and save positions of your desktop icons for Windows.
- Arrange and remove Start menu items.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Display time and date in a tray icon based on your computer ope...
- Receive content from CBS College Sports Arizona State Sun Devil...
- Organize your time and contacts in a simple way.
- Set fish swimming on your desktop.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1