Alive HD Video Converter
A newer version of Alive HD Video Converter is available.Or, Learn More About Alive HD Video Converter
Full user review
"Great tool to convert HD files from HD video cam"
- simple to install and use
- fairly cheap license
- easy to evaluate before purchase with the free download version
- quick and easy format conversion
- great conversion results to .wmv and H.264 HD (.mp4) video
- some formats have a lot of motion artifacts (may be inherent in the format?)
Small, to-the-point program that is effective to use and does a good job. My task was to convert my HD .mts files generated by my Canon HF100 HD cam to a more usable format, and conversion to HD .wmv and H.264 .mp4 HD worked great.Tried it on Vista.... drag-and-drop does not work, and the conversion was stopped by the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) in Windows.
Drag-and-drop functionality makes it even easier to get the job done.
I would highly recommend this program to anyone struggling with a bunch of "unusable" HD files from a video cam - this program will let you convert all your video to formats that can be viewed on your regular PC video player software and uploaded to the web.
Updated on Feb 23, 2009
The other comment made here must be for a Vista platform.