From Aspyr Media:
American McGee's Alice is a strangely familiar, yet utterly wicked adventure. Alice answers a distress summons and returns to Wonderland. Upon her return she barely recognizes the befouled setting. From the fungal rot of the Mushroom Forest to the infernal chemistry of the Mad Hatter's Domain and beyond, Wonderland is in chaos. Undaunted by the diseased ambiance, cavernous confusion, and mortal danger that surrounds her, Alice must undo the chaos. Equipped with courage, a keen appetite for the bizarre, and a lethal array of mischievous toys, she must penetrate the stronghold of her enemies, confront the forces of evil and put the wicked Queen of Hearts in her place.
Alice features stunning third person, 3D action based on enhanced Quake III technology, devious puzzles and labyrinthine mazes and familiar characters transformed. Included levels are reminiscent of the Pool of Tears, the Caterpillar's Garden, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and more. Enemies include the ferocious Card Guards, demonic Fire Imps, ravenous Jabberspawn and more. The original soundtrack is composed and arranged by Chris Vrenna, award winning artist and founding member of Nine Inch Nails.
What's new in this version:
- Alice is now a universal binary.
- Fixed issue with garbled/sped up sound when you alter sound settings.
- Fixed some miscellaneous sound panning issues. Alice can now be heard to scream as she falls down the rabbit hole.
- Fixed potential crash when loading a level.
- Fixed issue where the background to the in-game conversation text might have a thin vertical black line running up and down the middle.
- Fixed issue where Alice could crash when switc... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- State of the art shoot-em-up.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Rebel against a tyrannical empire in an adventure game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! Glowfish must free...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Sounds great, doesn't work.."
Version: Alice 1.1.2
The synopsis sounds amazing, which is why i downloaded it, but when the file is in my applications, it acts like an update to the game, but without a game to update. Fix please? I would love to play this!
See above description.
This is a big whoops on someones part.
"i can't get it open it!!"
Version: Alice 1.1.2
i don't know how or where to open it!!!:(
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: