Alice features stunning third person, 3D action based on enhanced Quake III technology, devious puzzles and labyrinthine mazes and familiar characters transformed. Included levels are reminiscent of the Pool of Tears, the Caterpillar's Garden, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and more. Enemies include the ferocious Card Guards, demonic Fire Imps, ravenous Jabberspawn and more. The original soundtrack is composed and arranged by Chris Vrenna, award winning artist and founding member of Nine Inch Nails.
What's new in this version:
- Alice is now a universal binary.
- Fixed issue with garbled/sped up sound when you alter sound settings.
- Fixed some miscellaneous sound panning issues. Alice can now be heard to scream as she falls down the rabbit hole.
- Fixed potential crash when loading a level.
- Fixed issue where the background to the in-game conversation text might have a thin vertical black line running up and down the middle.
- Fixed issue where Alice could crash whe... See all new features »