CNET Editors' review
Alice Greenfingers 2 from Arcade Labs offers a challenging garden simulation in which players plant, grow, sell, and manage everything on the farm. While that may sound about as exciting as watching the grass grow, this fast-paced game is actually a fun test of wits.
The program's interface delighted us from the get-go: first, with its attractive, professional cartoon graphics, and second, with its helpful onscreen tutorials. We were able to learn while we played, and we never needed to consult the Help file to manage our crops. Playing as Alice, we were given a plot of land. Alice had to manage everything from buying supplies to planting and watering crops to selling them at the market. All action was controlled with our mouse, and the game fast became a challenge as we juggled all our farm responsibilities in time to keep our necks above water. Unexpected challenges like poor weather kept popping up to keep us on our toes and constantly at work in the garden. The program's finest feature was the daily rewards ceremony it performs after you complete a task like planting and selling peppers. These rewards allow you to expand your land or upgrade your equipment for free.
Alice Greenfingers 2 has a 60-minute trial period. While gardening sounds like a tame video game idea, it was a challenge to our efficiency and wits that was instantly addictive. Its intuitive gameplay and constant challenges turned gardening into a nail-biting game, and we highly recommend it.
From Arcade Lab:
When Alice's Uncle Berry finally decides to pick up a shovel and restore his decaying farm, he gets a stiff back and immediately calls for Alice's help. Always ready for a gardening challenge, Alice immediately packs her bags and sets off for a new season at her Uncle's farm. Help Alice bring Berry's farm back to life by planting and growing a wide variety of crops and animals. Let your creativity loose by designing your very own garden. And, enjoy hours of relaxing fun. Alice Greenfingers 2 is a wonderful treat for the whole family. Grab your mouse and get ready for nearly endless garden fun.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Manage a profitable gardening business.
- Defend your castle from the many creatures and enemies in Mario...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, and cherry bombs to calm zombies be...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Download, manage, and start playing multiple games from one loc...
- Get an easy access to your game menu using the F2 key.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's perfor...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Let your child build of cubes various objects with a simple cli...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1