Mathematics program intended for Middle School pupils (age 12-14) This Title comprises 17 chapters of complete courses completed with exercises covering every subject undertaken. The exercises are corrected step by step using the Evalutel Teaching Method which reconciles the struggle against failure in school and the valorisation of the most talented students. Among the subjects covered: Introduction of negative integers on an axis, addition and multiplication of whole numbers, proof of the sign rules, operations on fractions, prime numbers LCM' and GCD', setting and solving linear equations in one variable.
What's new in this version: New courses, exercises, and features added.
More Products to Consider
- Improve your skills in mathematics and physics.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Plot implicit equations and display functions, derivatives, etc...
- Abilities Builder Math Plus.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Teach your kids math in many different topic areas with an unli...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Provide mathematics courses for High School pupils.
- Provide mathematics courses for Middle School pupils.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Have fun learning algebra.
- Build whole number and fraction computation skills.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Run your own snack bar.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Compute symbolic math problems with this powerful calculator.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create your own flash cards for whatever it is you are trying t...
- Practice math facts and play 6 fun and challenging math games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content