CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
NEW! Health Care LocatorUse the locator to find the hospitals, health care facilities, programs and services near you.* Search by your current location or postal code* Find any of the approximately 85K options throughout the province Emergency Department Wait Times & Important ContactsYou can now access real-time estimated wait times for Calgary and Edmonton emergency departments and urgent care centres through the AHS App. This tool is designed to help Albertans decide where to access care for themselves and their families. Anyone needing emergency care is always reminded to call 911, or to go to the nearest emergency department. The wait times App estimates how long it takes for patients to be seen by a physician once a triage nurse has assessed them. Wait times do not represent the total time patients may spend at the hospital or urgent care centre, or in line for triage. Please remember, we provide care to the most critical cases first.The goal is to continue to expand this service to other areas of the province. Features Estimated emergency department and urgent care centre wait times initially for Calgary Zone and Edmonton Zone* facilities, including:- wait times updated every two minutes- list view showing all the wait times for the Calgary Zone and Edmonton Zone- map view showing your current location and the wait times of nearby facilities- directions to each facility from your current location Important contact numbers, including:- HealthLink: 24/7 health information and advice from registered nurses- Poison Control (PADIS)- Mental Health Help Line- Kids Help Phone Fall into the Routine- Find clinics and times for your annual influenza immunization The first of our health tools:- BMI Calculator Share the App let your friends and family know about the AHS App by notifying them via:- Email- SMS- Twitter- Facebook *Note: The estimated wait times will be expanded to the whole province as this information becomes available. As part of our commitment to providing health information to Albertans, this app is yours. We want to know what content, functionality and features you want out of the Alberta Health Services app. Let us know!
What's new in this version: Health Care Locator added find hospitals, facilities, programs and services near you
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content