From Koingo Software:
Alarm Clock Pro enables you to design your daily routine and perform various tasks automatically, such as starting your favorite iTunes playlist. With the sheer amount of functionality Alarm Clock Pro offers, it can easily integrate into nearly every aspect of your life. Speak or display favorite inspirational quotes randomly throughout the day, or even send them as text messages to your cell phone. Have important reminders, or even birthday cards, e-mailed to contacts. Record laps with the Stopwatch. Track time differences for your investment portfolio. Even use it to help cook dinner by using the timer. Alarm Clock Pro's extensive list of programmable tasks, it also offers flexibility when it comes to timing alarms. Initiate alarms based on a recurring monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or even minutely/timer-based schedule. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:1.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Alarm Clock Pro requires QuickTime"
Version: Alarm Clock Pro for Windows 9.4
Alarm Clock Pro sounds like just the thing I was searching for. I downloaded it to give it a trial on my computer. After installation was complete and upon clicking the icon to run Alarm Clock Pro for the first time I am given a warning that Alarm Clock Pro requires QuickTime and will not run without it.
I refuse to install junk like QuickTime on my pc anymore. QuickTime ravages pc resources and gets its tentacles into everything. I've grown to hate QuickTime very much over the years.
The requirements for Alarm Clock Pro do not list QuickTime, in fact it lists no requirements at all. Had I known that QuickTime was needed I would have never downloaded Alarm Clock Pro in the first place. Perhaps in the future the programmer will dump QuickTime. Until then, my search for a small alarm clock continues.
"An alarm clock should be simple, this one is too hard."
Version: Alarm Clock Pro for Windows 9.2.7
Nice looking user-interface, visually appealing. A lot of functionallity, if you have the time to invest in learning how to use it.
I have no idea what have of the function do. I was uncertain as to what a Chornoindex was. As such, I looked-up the word in the dictionary, and there is no such word as a Chronoindex. Is it Russian?
The publisher should consider a lite version of the software. A lite version, that just has a couple of the most popular features.
"horrible customer service"
Version: Alarm Clock Pro for Windows 9.2.5
flexibility of features, if you can get it to work
NO response from customer service. No actual email address listed- must use web form and thus there's no record of your email being sent. No reply to voice messages left on phone number either. Program won't install properly.
Customer service apparently does not exist. You can't find the program after you run it for the first time, unless you re-open the program and re-install it each and every time you use it. My platform is Windows XP and it is supposed to work-
IT DOES NOT. Complete waste of money and time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content