AlaTimer, with the friendly assistance of Fred Flintstone helps parents control their kids' daily internet and computer use time. Fred sets for each child a daily maximum number of minutes and a From-To time limit for Internet, or computer use. No limit to the number of children and computers that Fred is able to (remote) control on a single computer, or over your Microsoft Windows network.
Fred's icon communicates with the logged-on user, the schedules and the number of minutes used and how many minutes are left, for the day, before popping up a last one minute warning, followed by an auto logoff, shutdown or restart.
No more telling, nagging or trying to educate your kids to share the use of the home computer, or spend less time using the computer. No more siblings arguments: "my turn now, you've been on it for so long, etc.". Just relax and let Fred take control, while you manage and monitor your kids' use of the computer remotely, from any computer on your home network.
What's new in this version:
- A new "More" button provides access to schedules setup for each user, on the localcomputer or to any remote computer on the network.
- Sets computer use daily schedules (From - To) for each user.
- Internet schedules (From - To) may be be set for each user.
- Blocks access to Internet browsers, outside the scheduled hours.
- Blocks access to the Computer, outside the scheduled hours.
- Blocks access to Windows utilities: Control Panel... See all new features »