AlaTimer, with the friendly assistance of Fred Flintstone helps parents control their children's daily computer usage. Any Windows computer user may be set to have an allocated computer use time; that is a total number of minutes, per day. Fred limits each child to a pre-configured usage time (set in minutes), per day (from midnight to midnight). Hover the mouse over Freds icon and you'll find how many minutes you have used and how many more minutes are left. On time expiry, a message pops-up suggesting that you close and save your work and logoff gracefully. At the end of this minute, AlaTimer would logoff, shutdown, or restart the computer. The AlaFredy utility is included with this software. It provides setup flexibility for AlaTimer's functionality. AlaFredy is also an Administrator's utility, in that it connects to any computer on the home network and monitors (reads) and displays the time used and remaining for each user, on either the local or the remote (networked) computer. With AlaFredy you may add, remove, or modify the list of AlaTimer users or change the configuration for any of the users (time limit and action on time expiry) at any time. AlaFredy is secure; any modification made requires a password entry. AlaTimer is licensed per computer. AlaFredy is license free and may be installed on as many computers as needed. The free trial period for this software is 30 days, as of first installation. AlaTimer installs as a Windows application and an uninstall is available through the Windows Control panel. This update include full support for Windows 7.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Limit the total time your child spends at the computer.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Control and manage the time your children spend logged onto the...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Set time limits and monitor computer use: hours per day/week/mo...
- Control your children's used computer time.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Track time spent by your staff on applications and documents.
- Monitor and control computer usage up to 6 users.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Control and manage your child's computer usage.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Configure and control irrigation hardware on your PC.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Limit time your kids spend on the home PC.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Control your child's computer activities.
- Control the time spent on the computer by your children.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: