From Koingo Software:
Scanning for wireless networks is now easier and more personalized! AirRadar allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out. View detailed network information, graph network signal strength, and automatically join the best open network in range. Whether you are driving around looking for wireless networks, stuck in traffic, sitting on the beach, or if you are curious how strong your wireless signal is at home, AirRadar provides a more linear approach to network hunting. Setup a scan frequency, and have new open or closed networks have their name spoken, play alerts, or display notifications. Various other options allow you to customize your network list further, including assigning colors to best open networks and sound cues. The best part - AirRadar is absolutely free! Download it today, and take the hardship out of getting an internet connection at a critical time.
What's new in this version:
- New Feature: Display encryption type and cipher.
- New Feature: Right clicking a column you can now move it left/right.
- New Feature: Right clicking a column you can now remove it at the top.
- New Feature: Right clicking a column to add an item now inserts the new column to the right of the present position where the mouse is.
- Bug Fix: Further fixed signal strength issues.
- Bug Fix: No longer shows the debug menu for a brief second in the official ...
See all new features »