Want browser your iPhoto Library by iPad over air?
Want make your iPad as an digital frame
Be tired of sync photos between iPad and your Mac?
Just try Air Photo, it's your app.
Before launch Air Photo for iPad, you need to install Air Photo Server first.
*** Download it at: ***
1. Auto search Air Photo Server, needn't user input ip address.
2. Browse your photo albums on iPad over air, iPad needn't sync with your mac.
3. Photo player has two image mode: Aspect Fit and Aspect Fill
4. Auto play an album or all of your albums.
5. Export photos to iPad's Camera Roll.
6. Share photos with your friends by mail.
- Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (Intel/PPC)
- iPhoto 09 Library
- WIFI router (workds best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Air Photo Server for Mac, download at: http://6tags.com/n/AirPhotoServerV20.zip
What's new in this version:
1. iPad App: Fix bugs cause app crash, make it stable.
2. iPad App: Add cache function, load image faster.
3. Air Photo Server: V2.0 release, Automatic optimize picture to reduce the network transmission time.