Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free
Full user review
"Unstable, slow, troublesome suite"
None at all.
1. The AV has very low detection rates, and very very poor at cleaning up virus infections. Even MS Security Essentials (VB100) has better detection rates, cleans better, and is free.
2. The smartdecision in this suite slows down browsing and causes the computer to freeze for 2-3 minutes or longer each time you try to run an application. They should call it stupiddecision instead.
3. The updates are very irregular, most times the updater runs but no updates are available. Somehow the updater seems to be sending data out from the PC. The log does not show, but other process monitoring software shows. Strange. Is this company sending any of my private data to themselves?
4. This suite causes intermittent bluescreen crashes, especially on warm reboots.
5. Firebox and IE browsers seem to be non responsive for long periods of time after installing this suite. Browsing and downloading becomes very slow.
Don't bother to give yourself more trouble. Security suites are meant to be like bodyguards that protect us. But Outpost turn out to be a bodyguard that annoys you and makes your life miserable on the PC. There are better products out there: AVAST + COMODO gives much better protection with less trouble.