Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro protects PCs against viruses, adware, spyware, and other Internet threats. Its comprehensive anti-spyware safeguards personal data and the enhanced proactive protection module stops unknown and zero-day threats. The Web Control module blocks malicious Internet sites and ensures fast and secure web surfing. Self-protection prevents unauthorized termination of the Outpost protection.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Stop viruses and spyware automatically before they reach your c...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Prevent Spyware and Malware running from your PC.
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Decent. Could be better..."
Version: Agnitum Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.5.2
Good heuristic engine
Plenty of settings
Slows PCs. Slow AV startup. ( 1 of 2 processes = 50mb)
Too dependent on user for most unsure programs.
Plenty of settings...but most of the monitoring falls on the user. AV depends mostly on its heuristic engine for zero-day threats. When prompted, it is up to the user to decide whether to proceed and allow the program, block it or terminate.
A couple of zero-day malware got through during testing (Ransomware & Proxy virus via bundle software). AV does show info. on how old the malware is and if signed by the vendor.
Not a good way, in my opinion, to be protected if used by an average not-so-savvy pc user. You can easily allow an online game with a virus through if you're prompted when the AV says it's safe. Many viruses come with vendor sigs nowadays.
Average full scan (1-2 hrs max). This AV is OK if you know your way around.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content