Age of Empires II specifications
What's new in version 1.0.6
Age of Empires II 1.0.6 Update addresses several problems in the game including improved networking and improved OS X support.
These include the following:
- Fixed Out of Sync errors when playing a network multiplayer game with a host or client running Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later on an Intel-based Mac.
- Fixed DrawSprocket errors that prevented the game from starting on some Intel-based Macs.
- "Use 256 Colors on Mac OS X" in the config dialog is no longer enabled by default, this is to help prevent problems with some Intel-based Macs.
- "Use 256 Colors on Mac OS X" has been renamed to "Force 256 colors (Use on older Macs)" to clarify its purpose.
- Publisher Bold by Destineer
- Publisher web site http://www.boldgames.com
- Release date June 25, 2008
- Date added July 23, 2010
- Version 1.0.6
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.3.9, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 1.89MB
- File name AoE2_1.0.6_Updater_US.zip
- Total Downloads 80,763
- Downloads last week 922
- License model Update
- Limitations Not available
- Price $48.95