CNET Editors' review
Advanced Batch PDF Combiner is a simple program that allows users to combine two PDF files in a variety of ways. The program doesn't have a lot of features, but it works well, with an intuitive interface that makes it very quick and easy to use.
The program's interface manages to be both intuitive and cumbersome; all of the steps are fairly obvious, but the way some options are organized makes it a little overwhelming. Users first choose the two PDFs they want to work with, which is easy enough, but then they must choose from seven options for combining them. Users can append the second document to the first, combine the two documents with alternating pages, insert pages from one document into a certain spot in the other document, or reverse the page order of the documents, all in various combinations. While all of the options makes sense, users will likely have to give each one some thought before determining how to proceed. Once that's done, the program quickly combines the documents and saves them to a location of the user's choosing. The built-in Help file explains the program's functions well. Although it's clear that it would be much easier to use a full-featured PDF editor and simply cut and paste pages as needed. If that's not an option, Advanced Batch PDF Combiner is not a bad alternative.
Advanced Batch PDF Combiner does not have a time limit on its trial, but the trial version uses only the first page of the second document. The program installs desktop icons without asking but uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
Advanced PDF Combiner is a utility that simplifies the task of merging two PDF documents, described below as PDF Document 1 and PDF Document 2, or their selected pages. The application supports seven different modes of PDF manipulation: append PDF Document 2 to PDF Document 1, replace one or more pages in PDF Document 1 with one or more pages from PDF Document 2, insert one or more pages from PDF Document 2 before specific page in PDF Document 1, insert one or more pages from PDF Document 2 after specific page in PDF Document 1, combine PDF Document 1 with PDF Document 2 and alternate all pages for both documents, combine PDF Document 1 (reversing its order) with PDF Document 2 and alternate all pages for both documents, combine PDF Document 1 with PDF Document 2 (reversing its order) and alternate all pages for both documents.
More Products to Consider
- Join two PDF documents together, replace, insert, or alternate ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Join, combine, merge, and split PDF files pages.
- Combine, compare, spilt, merge, and stamp PDF document pages.
- Convert your electronic documents and graphics to Adobe PDF doc...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Encrypt the PDF documents.
- Launch different applications on your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create PDF files from Windows applications.
- Generate PDF documents directly from ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Basic...
- Zoom, rotate, search and copy text, and print your PDF document...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create PDF file from any windows file effortlessly.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert PNG, GIF, JPEG, JP2, J2K, TIFF, and BMP images to PDF.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1