Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 is a free, fast and robust network tool with a user-friendly interface. In a matter of seconds it finds and scans all computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders. With freeware Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 you can scan all IP addresses on your local network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote machine or a group of machines running Windows. You can also wake these machines remotely with Advanced IP Scanner if their network cards support Wake-On-LAN functionality. Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes. For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup. You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.200 features new scanning options for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders as well as for Radmin. ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) scanning for full information about your network. Opportunity to view free IP-addresses in the list of scan results. Results can be saved as HTML or CSV.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 69 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.1.200
It is very quick in identifying most devices on the network.
It found two ghosts (192.168.2.1, 192.168.3.1) and totally misses my wireless isp device (192.168.5.1) on the network.
The speed is great and a great improvement over others, I don't mind the ghosts, but I wish it would find all devices.
"It gets the job done"
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.1.200
Easy to use
none to the moment
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content