Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 is a free, fast and robust network tool with a user-friendly interface. In a matter of seconds it finds and scans all computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders. With freeware Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 you can scan all IP addresses on your local network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote machine or a group of machines running Windows. You can also wake these machines remotely with Advanced IP Scanner if their network cards support Wake-On-LAN functionality. Advanced IP Scanner 2.1 and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes. For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup. You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.200 features new scanning options for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders as well as for Radmin. ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) scanning for full information about your network. Opportunity to view free IP-addresses in the list of scan results. Results can be saved as HTML or CSV.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 64 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.1.200
It is very quick in identifying most devices on the network.
It found two ghosts (192.168.2.1, 192.168.3.1) and totally misses my wireless isp device (192.168.5.1) on the network.
The speed is great and a great improvement over others, I don't mind the ghosts, but I wish it would find all devices.
"It gets the job done"
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.1.200
Easy to use
none to the moment
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content