Advanced IP Scanner 2.0 is a free, fast and robust network tool with a user-friendly interface. In a matter of seconds it finds and scans all computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders. With freeware Advanced IP Scanner 2.0 you can scan all IP addresses on your local network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote machine or a group of machines running Windows. You can also wake these machines remotely with Advanced IP Scanner if their network cards support Wake-On-LAN functionality. Advanced IP Scanner 2.0 and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes. For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup. You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.1 adds new scanning options for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders as well as for Radmin.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 64 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Like previous version better"
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.0.1
Uninstalls cleanly. Scans multiple subnets.
Less granular control and options. Defaults to showing dead hosts and initial testing showed a large amount of false positives on the number of alive systems. Scanned a network with a class C subnet. Five systems online and showed 215 alive hosts.
Previous version was clean and worked well. This seems focused more on pushing the radmin tools. I don't blame them, but it doesn't help this tool at all.
"Time saver for network administrators"
Version: Advanced IP Scanner 2.0.1
-Ease of use
-Very fast network scanning
-Access to shared folders, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS
-Instant remote access to computers running Radmin software
I was extremely impressed by this utility. Its interface is simple, and requires little time to learn. Highly recommended for any busy administrator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content