No matter how advanced your phone is, when you receive a call you have just two options - answer or hang up. Advanced Call Manager (ACM) is the app that handles your phone calls just like you would, plus a helpful technology boost. You get more call-handling options (busy tone, busy tone and SMS auto-reply, mute the ringer, divert calls, play a voice greeting) and can personalize your response to different callers. With ACM you can set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save your call-handling options into Profiles and let ACM run automatically without extra supervision. More efficient call-handling options you can assign to different contacts ACM gives you five more ways to subtly escape calls without having to hang up: Ã?? Busy tone - send a busy tone to callers. Avoid acting rude by hanging up. Ã?? Busy tone and SMS - add a personal touch to sending a busy tone: inform your callers with pre-assigned SMS replies. Ã?? Mute the ringer - let the calls through with a muted ringer. More discrete, and keeps you undisturbed. Ã?? Divert calls - forward incoming calls when you are unavailable. Ã?? Play a personal greeting (Nokia devices only) - set your own answering machine and record the caller's message straight onto your phone, avoiding having to call your operator to check voice messages. The easiest way to handle your calls is to divide callers into lists such as "Friends," "Family," "Work" and assign blocking rules for each. ACM gives you several handy list options: Ã?? Work with blacklists and whitelists - block or allow calls from people included in a list. Ã?? Import contacts from your phonebook - simplified list creation. Ã?? Individual settings allowed - personalize how ACM handles an individual caller included in a list (for example, send a specific SMS auto-reply to your mother while the default blocking action for list "Family" is to send busy tone). Once you know what groups of people you would like to block and how, save your settings in ready-for-action profiles (configurations). You can choose from 5 different active modes for your profiles: reject all calls, accept calls only from your phonebook contacts, reject from blacklist, accept from whitelist or reject all plus a custom action for specific contacts. Use ACM's clever Scheduler to switch between profiles automatically.
What's new in this version: Full support for Symbian^3 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7, etc.)
More Products to Consider
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Bring back the joy of owning a phone.
- Accept, reject, divert calls, and control your incoming calls.
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Filter unwanted voice calls, video calls, text messages, MMS an...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Keep off unwanted callers.
- Keep away calls from people that you would like to ignore.
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Make international calls at low cost.
- Avoid unwanted calls.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Stop junk and unwanted SMS messages on your Symbian device.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Block SMS spam messages on your Symbian-driven Sony Ericsson.
- Block unwanted calls or SMS, and record phone calls for later r...
- Lock and hide important documents, pictures, and files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Advanced Call Manager for S60 2.78
Very decent call firewall. Does everything you would need for serious business or government use, or anyone who needs to limit for whatever reason the number of calls and texts he gets.
It might be seen to be slightly glitchy or hard to understand for someone too accustomed to an easy Windows world. But it is easy to figure out if you take the time.
Very much worth having for any busy person, or anyone concerned about receiving annoying or unannounced communications. Look around in Ovi Store first...it might be free with your E-class or N-class Nokia running S60 or Symbian 3.