Flash Player 10 is a lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and devices. Adobe Flash Player software is a cross-platform browser plug-in that delivers breakthrough web experiences and is installed on more than 98% of Internet-connected desktops. Flash Player 10 introduces 3D effects, custom filters and effects, advanced text support, and more.
Version 22.214.171.124 is also available here:
What's new in this version:
- 65 general stability fixes
- When two AVM1 SWFs communicate with an AVM2 SWF, and all SWFs are on different domains, LocalConnections fail. (2445218, FP-2746)
- Windows exe installer is hanging at runtime and resulting in a failed install. (2381855)
- Settings Manager and error dialogues need to use the correct URL for those URL's in the form, http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org. (2401220)
- When setting UI with WMODE=transparent, the text in the camera/microphone dia... See all new features »