From SpinnerBaker Software:
Address Quick is a quick and easy to use program which will keep your addresses close and handy. It lets you copy and paste addresses to and from it, will dial phone numbers (making a voice connection, if you have a voice capable modem), prints envelopes and labels, has a place in each address for email and home page information, and will even send email (launching your default email program) and browse an address entry’s internet url (using your default browser). Address Quick lets you search for ANY text in any address.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a help menu bug
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Be aware of new research publications posted on the PubMed data...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Change your email signatures.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Don't get flooded in spam or lose e-mails ever again.