From Rosanne Cashriel:
This service will be available in Finder's Services menu and contextual menu if files and/or folders are selected. It enables you to add your own Spotlight keywords to a batch of Finder items. Look at it as an extension to the keyword feature in iPhoto. You can add as many keywords as you like. Your entries will appear in the Spotlight Comments field at the top of the Get Info windows of the selected Finder items. Typing a particular keyword in Spotlight will bring up a list of all the items tagged with it. Note that "Append to existing comments" option is checked by default - uncheck it to overwrite your previously entered keywords.
What's new in this version: _
More Products to Consider
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of files and/or folders.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Search and find files fast on your own Mac, other Macs on your ...
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Schedule your to dos with one drag.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Checks your StackExchange GlobalInbox, every 2 minutes, for new...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.