From Rene Rosendahl Software:
As a long-time user of iWeb, I've been challenged with adding Google Analytics code to the html pages it generates. With Add Google Analytics Code, you can select files via the UI and then process them by adding a code snippet in front of the /head tag. If the file already contains Google tracking code, it will not be processed. The tool also allows you to create backup file before modifying the original html file.
What's new in this version: Compatible with Mountain Lion, optimizations.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Creates a Google sitemap file of your site.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Create and manage virtual volumes and handle them as if they we...
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Search your Google cloud content from Spotlight.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Text and code editor based on Emacs.
- Clean and simple Google Drive client.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content