From Rene Rosendahl Software:
As a long-time user of iWeb, I've been challenged with adding Google Analytics code to the html pages it generates. With Add Google Analytics Code, you can select files via the UI and then process them by adding a code snippet in front of the /head tag. If the file already contains Google tracking code, it will not be processed. The tool also allows you to create backup file before modifying the original html file.
What's new in this version: Compatible with Mountain Lion, optimizations.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Manage business database applications.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content