Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
The free Mozilla Firefox add-on removes all annoying online ads from your browser. Adblock Plus for Firefox \ blocks all intrusive advertisements everywhere on the web and makes your browsing experience extensively more enjoyable! Adblock Plus supports free content by allowing non-intrusive ads by default (if you think this is a bad idea, you can turn it off). Adblock Plus blocks all types of annoying ads including: Youtube video ads; Facebook and Twitter ads; Pop-ups and banners; Sneaky ads that aren't labeled as "ads"; Ads that disrupt content.
The most beloved adblocker also offers optional protection against malware and tracking while letting you disable social media buttons that can track you if even if you never click "like." Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox is currently equipped with over 40 potential filter lists. Adblock Plus is proud to have started the Acceptable Ads initiative in order to provide a compromise to websites with non-intrusive ads (configurable).
What's new in this version:
- Reworked element hiding functionality, improved its performance and eliminated unexpected side-effects.
- There is a special $websocket type option now to block WebSocket requests, the type was previously considered to be other here.
- Our toolbar icon will look better on high-resolution screens.
- Removed feature selection from the first-run page until the features can be removed similarly easily.
- Hits for CSS property filters which were introduc... See all new features »