From Daniel Burke:
Adam is a AI based Chat program (Chatbot) designed to mimic a normal conversation. You can talk about anything you like and it tries to provide meaningful answers. This version has a date and math handling unit, knowledge of the alphabet and more general knowledge.
What's new in this version: Version 1.25 has more world knowledge.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Get help for keeping all your affairs in order by AI-enabled vi...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Chat with virtual pets.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Design and manage your own chatbots.
- Chat to a bot which analyzes what you say and tries to give a s...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Talk to the dictionary containing more than 130,000 words and e...
- Watch as this screensaver utilizes artificial intelligence to c...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Automate some of your daily routine tasks.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Practice your spelling at home.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Find a Cang Jie code for a given character.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Translate among ten European languages.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Artificial intelligence is nearly there."
Version: Adam 1.22
Interesting responses to my questions. Sometimes I forgot it was a computer.
Makes obvious mistakes which show it up as a program. Too mechanical at times.
Download it and have a play, It is both fun and thought prevoking at the same time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content