From Actual Tools:
Actual Window Manager is a desktop organization application which introduces window controls and also automatic general window operations. Features include placing windows to the required place, sizing them as they should be, keeping the important windows always-on-top of others, and minimizing (either normally, or to the tray/screen), rolling up, making semi-transparent, and closing the inactive windows so removing them from your way. Operations can be done in a click on the title buttons which are added to the standard minimize, maximize, or close buttons after the installation. In addition to buttons, users can set up specific settings to be applied to predefined windows automatically.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0.1 has fixed error where uninstallation did not work because of the "DLL not found" error.
More Products to Consider
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Modify the available right click options in the context menu of...
- Control windows on your desktop in a Windows taskbar-like setti...
- Capture screen shots of your desktop, any active window, or cli...
- Capture screen using command line interface.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Place up to 24 program icons in the taskbar tray that can be la...
- Jump between windows on your desktop using hot keys.
- Experience the virtual desktop environment on your PC.
- Any program in an "always on top" state.
- A desktop task windows and display managing utility.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A MUST HAVE tool"
Version: Actual Window Manager 6.7.2
Actual Windows Manager is one of those tools that are first to be installed on a new PC. It is without doubt, one of the most valuable tools I use on my PC.
Need to create custom setting from window quicker.
Here are just some of the ways Actual Windows Manager enhances my computing experience:
i. The ability to quickly keep a window on-top of others, very useful when you want to use Notepad as a desktop post-it.
ii. Keeping important windows e.g. Workrave timer not just permanently on-top, but small and neat by removing unnecessary Window borders and buttons.
iii. With my dual monitor setup, switching a Window from one monitor to another at the click of a button... including maximised windows. For Restored Windows, you can either 'Keep the aspect ratio' or 'Fit to target monitor'.
iv. Also for dual monitors, intelligent 'Dual Taskbars'... nice!
v. Roll up windows when you need them maximised but don't want to go hunting for them in the Taskbar or System tray
vi. Plus, Actual Windows Manager is the only application that finds windows that have gone off screen and move them back on-screen.
Actual Windows Manager is worth every penny, and once you start using it, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.