Aces High is a combat flight simulator that utilizes a variety of World War II vintage fighters and bombers from six countries, each modeled in detail. Players can participate in sophisticated, real-time air combat against other players from all over the world. Revisions and updates are available as downloads from the Internet. (See a screenshot.) Aces High is designed to be representative of air combat through the use of real-world tactics. The game is easy to learn, but difficult to master.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a memory allocation bug that caused offline crashes.
- Fixed some collision issues with trees.
- Smoke puffs from gun muzzles are now turned off when weapon effects are disabled in the graphic preferences menu. If you see a significant frame rate reduction in certain planes or vehicles while firing, this can help you a lot.
- Fixed a bug that caused blast damage to hit the wrong area of the plane.
- Fixed a bug that caused the P-39Q's gun po... See all new features »