What's new in version 3.0.1
- New action in Action Menu and Action Panel for intiWith: (declaration) generation.
- NSLog() can now be generated in accessor overrides from Action Menu and Action Panel
- Fixed missing pointer when generating initWith: method from the main Accessorizer interface. Generating from the Action Menu or Action Panel didn't have the issue.
- Fixed missing quotes on in will/did access/change wrappers in setter override when generating from Action Menu or Action Panel.
- Moved the -description override to follow -descriptionForKeyPaths: to avoid compiler warning.
- Removed extra space before semi-colon when generating Protocol Stubs from definitions.
- Removed extraneous pointer to id when last element in an initWith: signature was of type id.
- Publisher Kevin Callahan
- Publisher web site http://www.kevincallahan.org
- Release date January 19, 2012
- Date added January 18, 2012
- Version 3.0.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 8.45MB
- File name Accessorizer_3.0.1_release.zip
- Total Downloads 1,220
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $4.99