As a part of ensuring that they have created a secure environment, Windows administrators often need to know what kind of accesses specific users or groups have to resources including files, directories, Registry keys, and Windows services. AccessChk quickly answers these questions with an intuitive interface and output. AccessChk is a console program. Copy AccessChk onto your executable path. Typing "accesschk" displays its usage syntax.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1 includes a command-line utility that shows the security settings and effective access on many object types, including registry keys and files, now reports Windows 8 claims and capabilities.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Dumps the contents of the pending rename or delete value.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- List active logon sessions.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Takes a registry path and makes Regedit open to that path.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- View all the standard ASCII strings contained in your files.
- Zipping & unzipping utility.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Create alternate data streams of information.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Search, extract, and replace data from files.