From Winning Solutions:
The Microsoft Access Calendar Scheduling Database is a full featured calendar system built all in Microsoft Access tables, forms, reports and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) code. Based upon some of the concepts of the Microsoft Outlook Calendar modules, this database template has the advantage of being fully 100% Microsoft Access based - allowing for tight integration into your existing access database. The calendar database offers a Day, Week & Month view of scheduled appointments as well as a form for setting up and maintaining appointments. Pre-Built day, week and month reports are also included with the calendar scheduling database. Please note that this is a template database. If it doesn't meet your needs 100% and you're unable to customize it yourself, let us know and we'll provide a quote to develop the customizations you need to get you exactly what you want in your calendar system. This is a demo version for free to try out. The demo version is in Access 2007 which will work on either Access 2007, 2010 or 2013. If you need a previous version of Access to tryout, please Contact Us. Please note that the demo version of the software is fully functional, but doesn't store any data once you close the database - the full version of the software available for purchase stores data in the database permanently.
The full version of the database is a standard Access Database file. You will have full access to the database window, all design objects, the visual basic project code and you will be able to modify or add to the design in any way that you wish. If you lack the time to integrate this database into your system, please Contact Us and we'll be glad to help. If you like the basics of what you see, but need enhancements to make the system functional for you, please Contact Us and we'll develop a quote for you to implement the additional features and enhancements that you need. The cost of the Access Calendar Scheduling Database is as follows: $99.99 for your internal use - this allows you to use this database template however you wish within your organization. $249.99 for unlimited developer use - this allows you to use this database template however you wish for any applications you develop and distribute.
What's new in this version: The ability to create recurring appointments has been added in this version.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Compare and synchronize the structure of MS Access databases.
- View and edit graphic FLA Files.
- Monitor MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and any ODBC compliant da...
- Improve email communications and create your own marketing obje...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create MS Access databases queries easily.
- Compact your Microsoft Access databases automatically.
- Enhance your document production and data processing with featu...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content