From Golden Edge:
Abjad is a simple and easy to use multilingual text editor especially designed to help you write in Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Sindhi, Hindi, Pashto And English. The application comes with a built-in Urdu dictionary and supports TXT and RTF files. It comes with spell check and auto complete features and a shortcut editor.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Add support to the Omnibox to search the C++ STL.
- Use this bilingual editor to program in both Urdu and English.
- Follow your timelines and interact with four Twitter account.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Enjoy the powerful English to Urdu dictionary and Urdu to Engli...
- View useful information about the current OpenGL 3D accelerator...
- Check the spelling of words with ease.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Add multilingual spell checking functionality to Java Web appli...