AVS DVD Copy is a most convenient and demanded software to make DVD copies. AVS DVD Copy supports wide range of media types (CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE) and CD/DVD drives. AVS DVD Copy is a part of AVS4YOU package.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Hide or disable access to removable devices like CD, DVD, flopp...
- Recover and read blocks of data from damaged hard drives and ot...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create CDs or DVDs containing personal folders and media files.
- Copy, encrypt, and protect your sensitive information.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Back up your data to almost all types of storage media.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Back up and recover your PC swiftly and reliably.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Copy data from unreadable CDs and DVDs.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create backup of your files, folders, and all settings.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create CD and DVD covers and labels.
- Create, manage and enjoy your media files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Back up any data to different locations manually or automatical...
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: