Avi to DVD free converter is an one-click AVI, MKV, DivX, and XviD to DVD converter. With careful written video resizing arithmetic and leading mpeg-2 video encoder, it gives you the best viewing quality. Full supporting Dolby-Ac3 and Dobly-DTS up to 6 channels, 48k sample rate, the converted DVD audio is just the same as the original one. Built-in DVD burning function makes all the converting progress uninterrupted, add video, put blank disc in your DVD writer, click "convert now" button, then just sit down and take a cup of coffee, a brand new unique DVD is created, just this easy, even your grandpa can do it. If you want to include external subtitle into the movie, no problem, just link them to the movie before converting, all formats of subtitle are supported.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Burn AVI, DivX, MKV, and RMVB video files to DVD.
- Convert and burn your video to DVD disk.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert and burn video AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG, DivX, MKV, MOV, FLV ...
- Convert and burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG files to DVD-Vid...
- Convert media files into DVD format and burn them to a DVD disc...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Burn your videos in multiple formats into DVDs with ease.
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- Use almost any DVD drive to create backups of your valuable dat...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Rip your favorite DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, iPhone, an...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert DVD to MP4, MPEG, WMV, and AVI formats.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 26 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Worthless you can do one file unless you buy the pro"
Version: AVI To DVD Free 18.104.22.168
It was free
I would not waste my time on a product that will not allow you to add more than one file before holding you hostage to buy it.
If I cannot try the product, I will not buy it.
"Sometimes does the job and it's free"
Version: AVI To DVD Free 22.214.171.124
Very easy to use.
Includes some crapware/spyware, which you have to cancel the during the install process
Does not supoort more than 1 video on dvd
Could be faster - uses only one core
Cannot be started in multiple instances
Cripples aspect ratio on most movies :(
The BIG disadvantage is that it cripples aspect ratio on most movies which are not 4:3, so you have to manually switch it on the dvd player or tv, if it supports that. I have not tried the integrated burn in option (I prefer to preview the result before burning), but the conversion process works fine and the video has good quality, you don't need to fiddle with setting, all is autodetected, just add video and press button, that's it. The speed is acceptable, on my old 2.5 GHz intel dual core 100-minute mpeg4 xvid took about 22 minutes and it used only one core, at least I was able to do something else without even noticing something is converting.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content