CNET Editors' review
AT Screen Thief provides users with a fast tool for capturing screen images. With fast capturing control and easily saved images, this is a perfect tool for users tired of hot-key screencaptures.
The program's interface is simple enough that most users will not need the Help file, though it is there for any missteps. With a simple menu and click-and-drag control, users will be making screenshots in minutes. The program begins when users right-click on its icon in the tray and select either Capture Desktop or Capture Active Window. Either way, a small window opens up that acts as a camera, showing users what will be captured as they move their cursor over the screen. Left-clicking the screen instantly saves your images until you are ready. Once you have captured what you want, users right-click to either save them or place them on the clipboard. The program works fast, intuitively, and without error. The program's special features are simple, but effective. An Options menu allows users to customize the size of their screencap, delay, hot keys and more.
With a program that users can instantly jump into and results that were quick and accurate, we highly recommend AT Screen Thief (which leaves a watermark on the image during the trial) for anyone who requires frequent screenshots.
From Alex and Alex Soft:
Easy to use interface makes this screenshot maker by an indispensable tool for people who like the speed and the power at the same time. There are twelve different manners to capture the Screen or its part. Built-in the next utilities: Screenshot Editor, Zoom, Screenshot repository, Hunter, Transform. A screenshot can be saving in BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG file formats. You can print or send by e-mail a captured image.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Capture the desktop or a window, edit it and send it as a good-...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and save your desktop moments in 3 different image form...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture screenshots professionally.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create and view thumbnails of various image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Resize multiple images simultaneously.
- Capture the screen to make a simple video presentation and reco...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create image frames and unique collages.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Capture screenshots of your PC screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Capture the whole screen or its part and save it in BMP, JPEG, ...
- Auto change, crop, resize, and combine pics of your desktop wal...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent screen capture software"
Version: AT Screen Thief 3.9.14
Quick and easy to use
Does a good job of capturing what you see
Keeps putting Screenthief at the top of each capture
Doesn't let you scroll down the screen, so a practical size limit of a single screen
Great for a free product. Have been using for several years and works every time. No memory conflicts or other problems.