ASCII Viewer is a font utility to display the ASCII table and the code of pressed keys.
It has many advantages:
- it allows you to display the whole ASCII table,
- it allows you to type a key to see its corresponding ASCII code,
- it allows you to type an ASCII code to see its corresponding character,
- it takes very little memory, CPU and disk space,
- it doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use,
- it's free.
What's new in this version:
- The Character and Code columns were swaped.
- A Help menu was added (with a Documentation submenu and an Update submenu).