You want to view all possible main characters of your installed fonts? You want to be able to convert pressed keys into their ASCII code and vice-versa? You want to view the full ASCII table?
Then ASCII Viewer is what you need!
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or enter an ASCII code.
- You can change the font and the size of the full ASCII table.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- You can open Apple's keyboard application.