Then ASCII Viewer is what you need!
ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the ASCII code of pressed keys.
- It displays the full ASCII table.
- You can press any key on your keyboard to see its corresponding ASCII code in decimal, octal and hexadecimal value.
- You can enter a decimal ASCII code to see its corresponding character on the keyboard.
- The ASCII table automatically scrolls when you press a key or enter an ASCII code.
- You can change the font and the size of the full ASCII table.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- You can open Apple's keyboard application.