ASCII Projektor presents films by drawing them with characters.
The application accepts films from the computerÃ¢â?¬â?¢s camera as well as from QuickTime files. You can set up which characters and fonts are used to present the film. To spice things up a little, you draw the converted version of the film on top of a distorted version of the original film.
What's new in this version:
- Complete rewrite
- Live camera images
- Adjustable strings and fonts used for Ã¢â?¬Ë?drawingÃ¢â?¬â?¢ the film
- Additional effects
- Full Screen display
- French localisation courtesy of Ronald Leroux
More Products to Consider
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Create QuickTime stamp movies.
- Click on the square picture fragments to slide pieces of pictur...
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Lingo/Scripting Xtra for Director.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Screen sharing through Bonjour network.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Control iTunes from menubar.